quarta-feira, 9 de abril de 2008

"We'll be free to live our lives"

I was listening to "1000 Oceans". This is the 100th post. So congratulations blog.
This one is dedicated to Graminhas, just because we use to dream too loud...

"We have to go a 1000 oceans wide, 1000 dark years when time has died, a 1000 stars are passing by... Then we'll be free to live our lives!"
We both know how loud we dream... Have you ever thought of all the things we still believe will happen? As much we grow up, as much we dream. THIS IS NOT NORMAL! But... You know what (Chicken Butt -- didn't resist! XD)? We're different from everyone... We're even different of eachother. It's not easy to live like this, i never said so. But somehow, we find pride in our way of dressing, talking, singing, playing... I don't know how, and I still didn't find a proper explanation, I told you my dream when you told me yours. They were so equal, so... BIG. I don't know how, and I don't really make any idea, I trusted you like I never trusted anyone before and told you the stupid thing that lived in my mind, finding out you also had a stupid thing living in yours. It... well, it may sound dramatic, but it was just a stupid dream. With you I also found out that stupid dreams rock. As "Stupid Girls Rock!"

"Don't you lose your trust and your believes"
In... a year, i guess, we completly turned our lives upside down. And everyone started staring and talking... Just because we didn't want to be copys from somebody else, only for the reason that someone said so. In a year, we discovered (WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?!) being different was cool. And, talking by my own experiences, I learned to be proud of every single bad comentary about me. It's just like this. I don't care if it sounds bad. But I learned to feel I was getting closer to my gold everytime someone said I looked crazy. What about being crazy? Someone said to survive you need a little crazyness. So I'm crazy. SO WHAT? So we're crazy. WHAT ABOUT THAT?? So, we have the most incredible dream. GET A LIFE, AND STOP COMPLAINIG ABOUT OUR DREAMS!
And that's because of all this I think "Don't you lose your trust and your belives". 'Cause, at least for now, I still believe we can do it, if we work for it. Impossible is nothing. Why not?


"Please don't drift away from me"
'We have to go a 1000 Oceans wide...'. Yes, it's true, we'll have to go a 1000 Oceans wide if we still want all this to happen when we grow up a little bit more. I don't mind being wet! XD Do you?
But there's a thing: I can't and I won't do it alone. As i refuse to do so many things without you. Because... even when I can't stand listen to your voice NO MORE I still love you very much, and I still need your INCREDIBLY NON-STOP VOICE there for me. XD Even when I'm completly freaking out 'cause you just DO NOT SHUT UP, or when I'm tired of listenig to you... Even then... I still can't live without you. I do not care what you say about it but I REFUSE TO DO IT ALONE! So, as you see, you've got no choice... You fight for our dream or... Well, or you fight for our dream! It's always been "We against the world" and that's how it'll be forever. 'Cause i say so!!! XD


Because of this all, and because of all the moments when we guess each other's mind, when we cry, when we laugh, and even when we don't see each other... I owe you a part of me. That i truly hope will never fade. That I truly hope will make my dreams come true. That I truly hope will let our dreams come true.


Whit you, forever.
"1000 Oceans Wide..."

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

¨0la

tãen léind0...parabenz, 100 post =P

--' 0 meu irma0 apag0u 0s signs keu t tinha fe!t0.v0u tr k fazr d n0v0...s0rry.

dás-m aut0r!zaça0 pra usar as tuaz ph0t0s pra tal da surpresa keu v0u tntar fazer?

lmbrast dakil0 keu t dise d0 c0ncert0 k s0 ia s0 meu t!0 m aturase? 0 meu t!0 ñ m p0d receber e 0s meus pa!s ñ kerem keu vá. p!0r. tnhu mt p0uc0 tmpo pq ha p0ukissim0s b!lhetes...t0u a f!car maluca

.::be!shö x33

Anónimo disse...

...

Tou pasmada!
Só não desatei a chorar (como sempre --') porque o meu pai tava a tirar-me fotos ao meu maravilhoso cabelo -_____________-"

Ta lindo ='| .. *chiuf*
Tou pasmada, passada, .. "chorassada" ..
"Enchourissada" como a Bibi diz --'

N consigo retribuir .. Sorry !
;___________________;

LINDO ! LINDO ! LINDO ! LINDO !

AMEI <3 <3 <3

Bigada bigada bigada !
Brigada por tares sempre comigo em todos os bons e maus momentos .. 11/04/2008 =') Thank you!

KÜSZ RADICAL ! *

ICH LOVE-TE!

P.S.- Não me ageuntas a falar e eu não te aguento calada! XD LINDO! Na pizza tava-te sempre a chamar chata porque tavas sempre assim ...

ICH LOVE-TE MORE THEN MY SELF!

We against the world!!!!!!!!!!! WE ROCK #