quinta-feira, 22 de novembro de 2007

Graminhas


This is probably the way I got to thank you. The truth is that i miss you a lot, and if this is my space you have to be here too.
Thankyou 4 hearing
Thankyou 4 answering
Thankyou 4 the hours you spend with me
Thankyou for "MCA" times
Thankyou for netfriend times
Thankyou 4 always being there
Thankyou 4 "rice"
Thankyou 4 "green cookie"
Thankyou 4 "küs. s.n. r.m. l.y."
Thankyou 4 our crazy times
Thankyou 4 understanding me, as noone seems to do right now
Thankyou 4 sharing my dream
Thankyou 4 sharing my tastes 4 music
Thankyou 4 being B.K.L, and kinda support me with T.K.L. thing
Thankyou 4 being my best friend
Thankyou, Thankyou so much!

If someone deserves a post, that one is you... You did something like this once 4 me, remember? I never gived back! XD!
Thankyou!

2 comentários:

=D *[ B.K.L. ]* =D disse...

OMG U R CRAZY SOOOOOO CRAZY!

OBRIGADA THANK YOU MERCI E....

DANKECHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!


MTMTMTMTMTMTMTMTMT OBRIGADA!

B.K.L. AND T.K.L. 4EVER!

Cl@uD!a disse...

You deserve it more than anyone!

'Tava a ver que te esquecias do nosso queridoooo alemão!

Don't thank! Keep being U!

B.K.L AND T.K.L 4 EVER! (AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER... u know the rest!)