quarta-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2008

Um dia serei eu... E "ela"! Um dia seremos nós!

Sometimes I'm just staring at famous people's pictures n' staff... And only "ela" knows how I feel... Maybe not even "ela" knows...

When I think about it, I just feel that I can't breathe, that I can't stop, that... One day it'll be me... One day I'll shine... One day I'll have my chance and I'll be one of the best ones!

Ok, maybe I'm not gonna get what I really want, but... I'll know that I tried...

And that's why sometimes "ela" can't understand me... Or maybe it's me who can't understand... I can't be stoped!!! I don't think it's too early! It's too late!! Let's save some time and... Fly... Do what we want, how we want, when we want.... But right! I don't wanna live a boring life!

Do you???

I know that I can always count with you, but sometimes I feel so alone with this.... I need you... I really do need you!

"I only play guitar and sing the choir part!" :P People always stare at me when I say this... But you don't, cause you understand me when I say "One day it'll be me... Us..."

D'you remeber "Room Mates"??? (Is that how it's wrote??)

Cause it will always be "We agains the world". No doubt, the world's stronger! No doubt, the world's faster! No doubt, the world's bigger.... But we... We always beat it!!!!
Cause even when everything is against us... We just call eachother and laugh!

Este post não faz sentido nenhum... LOOOOL! At least, to "ela" its understandable....

HEY! ITS WE AGAINST THE WORLD FOR SOME REASON!!! "ROCK ON" :P

Sem comentários: