segunda-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2008

My Heart n' you...

My Heart has many departments...
The people I know are separated like this:

-The ones I love
-The ones I hate
-The ones I met and I wish I didn't
-The ones I met and I'm glad I did
-The ones I really wanted to meet
-The ones I don't wanna meet

But then I think about you, and all this theory goes down...

You aren't one of the ones I love, I don't love you...
You aren't one of the ones I hate, I don't hate you...
Sometimes I wish I didn't met you, but...
Other times I'm glad I did!
I already met you,so you're not one of the ones I'd like to meet.
I already met you, and even if I didn't, I would want to meet you, so you'd never be one of the ones I don't wanna meet...

SO... WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?????????????????????????????

1 comentário:

Carolinne Seven disse...

WHO'S IT FOR?

XD

IS IT 4 ME ??

IS IT 4 HIM ??

o| _ |o

os olhos ate saem da cabeça !

xD Beijinhos ****** LV U !