domingo, 10 de fevereiro de 2008

I thought I really liked you...
You had the hability of making me believe...
When I didn't. I shouldn´t. And I didn't wanted to.

Now I don't know what I'm supposed to do... You made me lie.
I just wanted to tell you the truth without making you mad, or hurted. I wasn't mesing up your feelings, I really wasn´t...

But I can´t lie to myself. I don't love you, I'll never love you... I don't even know if I like you...

Anyway, I feel scared, afraid. But I shouldn't! C'mon! I've always been the though girl in class, school... I always said what I felt, even when I knew it would make someone cry... I was never afraid of living... And now... I feel that all that I believe in is felling apart and is telling me "You aren't always right!!!"... Where am I???

Bem, não posso trair-me... I can't be afraid of you. You don't mean nothing to me, that's why... But maybe.... It's all wrong...

GOD! I'm confused... Or I wish I was confused,... I hoped I liked you... But I don't...

I'm so sorry... But I won't be afraid...

I was never afraid from Monkeys!!! I'll keep it like that... :P

Sem comentários: