segunda-feira, 17 de dezembro de 2007

One of these days... I'll do it my own way...


One of these days...
I'm gonna fly away
I'm gonna left all this behind, without a unic sad thought
I'm gonna turn my life free, and be myself
I'm gonna be pure, Im gonna shout, sing, play... Like a child
I'm gonna runaway and follow my dreams, strongly

One of these days...
I'm gonna be whatever I want, cause I want, when I want
Not like a game, or only for fun
Like my life, 'cause of my life

One of these days...
I'm gonna hung p the phone right in your face
I'm gonna let you waiting under a broken ceilling

And I'm gonna be free, like a flying bird, in this huge world
But I'm not going to be afraid...
I'll get what I want, And DO IT MY OWN WAY!

Not your way, not the others' way... Not even mine, I guess...
I dream of flying... I dream of you...

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Bigada! Feliz Natal pra ti tb! Bjos